Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mchambers77

mchambers77

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:09 PM

Hello all! My name is Mike and my company has been using the BleepingComputer system now for a while and I finally got around to registering. I own and operate a small computer repair shop in Central Florida. Our primary focus is service and repair, however we deal with new and used equipment as well. I've been running my business now for over 10 years and have a very competent staff that can assist with most issues instantly. Occasionally we have used BleepingComputer resources to assist us. I feel that our combination has made us what we are today.

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to all of you and hope that we can work together to achieve great things and many accomplishments.

Mike (mchambers77)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

Howdy, Mike! Welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

Been around for all this time and didn't register... *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* :trumpet:

Since you've been around for a while, you probably know that all new members are required under Federal Law to give me cookies upon demand. Preferably chocolate chip, but Oreos or Oatmeal Raisin are OK too. :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users