Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My IE Browser Freezes, Crawls and Times Out Constantly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shawn T. Stephens

Shawn T. Stephens

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:49 AM

I've cleared temps, prefetches, reimstalled IE 7.0 from the install application/control panel and nothing helps my browser. It's extrememly slow, I have hit website 4 asnd 5 times using F5, reentering the url or worse closing nad reopening the browser to get websites to come up. Typical is the waiting message at the bottom and hardly any green bars of progress and a cannot connect windows mesasage. Can you help?

System is Dell Latitude D620 running Windows XP Pro - it's a business lap and the business only supports IE, not Mozilla. My web connections is via an air card at home and a LAN at work - same problems at both locations. This is me on IE lately :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users