Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

popups every 5 mins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mytummytalkstome

mytummytalkstome

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:08 AM

hi, I wanted to know if someone can take a look at my Hijack This log file and see it i can delete any functions to fix my popups problem. I've already tried using four or five of the top adware and spyware removal programs but they did not solve anything.

just as extra information: I keep getting the same popup. its a rectangular window simulating a bluescreen saying I have spyware (duh) and to click here to remove it.

thanks a bunch

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:32 AM

Hi removed and welcome to BC!

Your problem is an all too common one, I'm afraid, but easily resolved.
Please post this issue in the appropriate forum so that you'll receive help
quickly. You'll want to name your OS (operating system, ie, WinXP, WinME, etc...)
and the specific warning in that box. You could just post the problem in your
OS category. In the subject line, briefly explain the popup.

Good luck to you. Nice to have you with us.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 May 2010 - 05:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users