Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 colby5007

colby5007

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:36 AM

:thumbsup: help someone, my computer crashed yesterday and now it wont let me restore it to an earlier time nomatter what I try, we lost our hard drive disc and now what can I do to get it runnig as before????, any replies welcome, and the thing is real slow now too, anything??????? :flowers: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:46 AM

Hi Colby and Welcome to BC!

I'm very sorry to hear about your problem. That's a humdinger to say the least.
To get more attention and a faster response, please post your problem and all
pertinent information in another category. For example, provide the make, model,
OS (XP, ME, 98, etc...), disk information (what's missing), and what was happening before the crash. What does the computer do, specifically?

Post it in the OS category that applies. Good luck to you.
Thanks for joining and we look forward to assisting you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users