Welcome to BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal,npapachris.
My name is sundavis, I will be helping you to deal with your Malware problems today.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times. and we are trying our best to keep up.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not, then please do the following.
The log you presented had been a few days away. It may not show what it is. In the meantime, please refrain from making any changes to your computer.Step1
Please download DDS
and save it to your desktop.
- Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
- When done, DDS.txt will open.
- Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
- For more info, please go to Here
Please download GMER Rootkit Scanner
- Extract the contents of the zipped file to desktop.
- Double click GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent .
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
- Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
- Show All (don't miss this one)
- Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish. For more info, go to Here for your reference.
- Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries
In your next reply, please post back:
1.DDS.txt (copy/pasted directly into Reply box )
2.Attach.txt (attached to post)
3.Ark.txt (attached to post)