Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Change Windows Xp Themes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:53 AM

Before i had used 'style xp' to change the visual theme. Now i installed the Windows XP 64bit, and when a tried to change the visual style a window popped up telling me 'Style xp cannot be enabled on this system, Style xp works on the following builds of xp: 3790.1830'

NOTE: Style xp is the 64bit version

I thought that my windows has another build

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MilesAhead

MilesAhead

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

You might find some good info here: Msstyles XP FAQ

I don't have XP 64 bit but on 32 bit doing it by hand as shown in the article is pretty easy.
There's a link in the article for various builds but I'm not clear if any of the XP builds are
64 bit.

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users