Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google search leads to random pop ups?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 feelgood

feelgood

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:08 AM

Hey everybody, I seem to have a slight problem with my internet browsers...

Whenever I happen to do a search on a website, it always leads to some random (sometimes semi-related to what I was searching for) pop-ups (http://sagipsul.com is one of the more common ones). This is both for Firefox and IE, but IE seems to close the pop-up immediately. I've ran Ad-Aware and MalwareBytes, but got nothing. I did add "Flashblocker" application on my firefox, and it toned it down. Now it doesn't happen all the time, as much as usually happening on websites like Google and Youtube.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 feelgood

feelgood
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:05 PM

bump, anybody?

#3 feelgood

feelgood
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:55 AM

nothing? :thumbsup:

edit: I don't mean to try to rush or feel that my problem is more important, but when it gets to the bottom of the 2nd page, I have a feeling people aren't really gunna see it, that's all, haha.

Edited by feelgood, 23 December 2008 - 02:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users