Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clear topics of Google

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mloo55

mloo55

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:17 AM

Is there any way to erase the names of the search of determined letter in gogle, for example with letter- s - appears many names ; surf, sex, sound, station.... what i need is that it is blank orafter the search it is clerared.
rgds mloo55

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 lucent

lucent

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:31 AM

do you mean the auto complete feature? this brings up strings that have previously been entered into search fields. This can be turned off, how can depend on if are you using IE, Firefox, Opera etc. Not too sure what you mean, please state questions clearly so somebody can give you the right advice.
Posted Image
Special thanks to efizzer for the signature

#3 {Ram}

{Ram}

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:49 AM

CCleaner does clean that (and several other objects).

http://www.ccleaner.com/

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:55 PM

To the best of my knowledge, it is either all or nothing. You can clear all of the searches or none of them, but not just those beginning with a certain letter unless you do it manually.
Check the HELP file for your particular browser to determine the correct method of clearing.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 mloo55

mloo55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

Thanks to all of you, Just jgweed Got the point and now i learnt how to do what i requested and of course to the other two guys yr response helped me anyway.
rgds
mloo55 :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users