Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mojopac and USB devices

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dennis the Menace

Dennis the Menace

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:31 PM

Does anyone have any familiarity with "mojopac" a utility that will purportedly run many applications as natice from a USB device under Windows XP-SP-3.

Would appreciate any assistance about recommended sizes and or manufacturers if possible for best bet running video applications natice on usb drive attached to a netbook computer, !Gb RAM.

We have all noticed performance issues with CDs DVDs and USB devices. Any recommendations, not advertisements, or experiences would be appreciated.

I am attempting to put together a video viewer/copier/editor for my Great, Great Neice so that she can convert some of our old family super-8, VHS and DV movies or clips to DVD using a NETBOOK I got her for Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any/all feedback which may get her on the correct path. She is eleven and computer savy and not afraid to try various applications or combinations thereof. It would be helpful if anyone has seen of knows of any instructions on this application.

Thanks for any help and ya'll have a great holiday season!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users