Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MP3 Music from web site

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 daytonasteve

daytonasteve

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

I run IE 7 XP Pro Norton... whenever I want to play an MP3 on my hard drive I simply double click the title and it plays. However, when I want to play an MP3 file on a web page, it acts like it loads, says done at the bottom but doesn't play. My file association in media player is set for MP3, play sounds on web pages is checked in tools options. I can right click on the hyperlink on the web page and save target to my hard drive and then play it but it used to work just fine. To check, I went to the same site with my wifes computer, same set up IE 7 and XP Pro and norton, and double clicked the hyper link and it plays just fine. I can play you tube stuff fine with audio and video, other video and audio just fine, samples on music download pages just fine. I know it is some stupid setting but I can't figure it out. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users