- Remove the 74GB drive.
- Connect the 250GB drive with Windows on it as the primary master drive.
- Boot into the Recovery Console.
- Use fixboot and fixmbr
- Reboot and see if Windows loads.
If it does then:
- Connect the 74GB drive as the Primary Slave
- Boot your Linux installation CD
- install Linux on the 74GB drive
If Windows does not load then post back here for more troubleshooting.
If there are any steps you don't understand or have questions about then ask before doing anything.
Edited by Amazing Andrew, 20 December 2008 - 08:26 PM.