Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need tutorial on C# language

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 arun in tech

arun in tech

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

hello friends, :flowers:
can anyone help me with a tutorial on C#.. so tat it'll be useful for my project work.. also some codes with explanations are invited... thanks in advance... :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

Take a look here: http://www.csharp-station.com/Tutorial.aspx

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 webrat

webrat

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

These are basic C tutorials rather than C# but still may be of use as they explain the principle aspects pretty well

http://www.vtc.com/products/cprogramming2007.htm

#4 arun in tech

arun in tech
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

Animal:
thank you animal, the link was very useful...

Webrat:
thank you Webrat, there r also C# tutorials from the programming area included in tat site!.. :thumbsup:

#5 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:07 AM

Is it allowed to write programming tutorials for BC? I always thought BC allows only tutorials related to problems or confusions.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

If you want to write a tutorial for submission, be our guest. You might want to review the current ones to get an idea of how ours look.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users