Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i realy neeeeeed u help anyone?! logfile here !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wahrai

wahrai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

hey !
itseems i have real BIG problem ... i have tryed i everthing i could i dont know alot im girl im so much in this realy .

this i have c:d:e:f: harddrives so i dont know this make any diffrens
i have reinstall windows daamn i dont know how many time becuse i was useing avg antivirus but seems dont work keep bloking my pc ...

they have close down my internet many time becuse they say i sent emails with virus too ppl

soo anyways im tierd of it i have been trying to fix it for about two weeks now :thumbsup:

and here is logofile

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 06:51:53, on 2008-12-20
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
D:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
D:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
D:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE
D:\Program\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
D:\Program\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Länkar
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\Program\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] D:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] D:\Program\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOKAL TJÄNST')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\Program\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\Program\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

--
End of file - 1945 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rosty

Rosty

Skydive junkie

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:59 AM

Hi,

if you still needs help please start with posting a new HijackThis log in this thread.
Also try to get the next on your PC:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan (Full scan is optional. According to the program's creator Quick Scan will do just fine.).
Click Scan.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

If Malware is found...
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
Please save it to your desktop.

NOTE: Logs can be retrieved at a later date from the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware main screen:

Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
Click the Logs tab.
Double-click log-mm.dd.yyyy [xxxxxx].txt.

In your next reply, please include:
-The log from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
- A new HijackThis log
Posted Image
Proud member of ASAP since 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users