Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing Vista

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chinnam

chinnam

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

hi
i bought Hp DV4-1117 which z loaded with vista sp1
Laptop z of 64bit processor
Bt i dont like vista becz of too much time to load and giving lot of plms.
So, i m fedup with this vista.
Can any one help me out frm this situation.
I wanna install Xp by formating vista.
i dont knw whethher i wll ge plms in future r nt sure whether it supports sound drrivers and graphic driver plms.
Can any one pick me out frm this dilema.

thnks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RandomUser

RandomUser

• Members
  • 518 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

It sounds like what you want to do is Format your hard disk and install Windows XP. You can do this with a retail copy of XP or an OEM in this case
from some place like New Egg. OEM = cheaper copy of XP.

Make sure that your computer has drivers for XP by going to HP's website and checking it out.

By the way, you never stated what the Sound and Graphics drivers were. What's up with that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users