This provides excellent planning information for deployment of Windows XP SP2 in the corporate environment.Windows XP SP2 - Key IT Professional Resourceshttp://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechn...n/winxpsp2.mspxFeatures and Functionality
1. Changes to Functionality in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 -- Recently updated, this document provides detailed information about the changes to network protection, memory protection, email handling, enhanced browser security, and other technologies included in Windows XP Service Pack 2.
2. FAQ: How Windows XP Service Pack 2 Affects Systems Management Server 2003 -- Review the Windows XP section of the SMS Client FAQ to find out how Microsoft Windows XP SP2 affects SMS client and SMS administration from a computer running XP SP2.
3. FAQ: How Windows XP Service Pack 2 Affects SQL Server and MSDE -- Review this FAQ to find answers to common questions about how Microsoft Windows XP SP2 affects installations of SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE).
4. New Networking Features in Windows XP SP2 -- This service pack includes new networking features, providing enhanced security and additional functionality for wireless users and peer-to-peer network applications.
5. Enterprise Computing and Windows XP SP2 -- This on-demand TechNet Support webcast addresses some of the major improvements Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 provides for businesses that have an enterprise computing environment