Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have a virus I cant remove

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lostpr

lostpr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:56 AM

My computer has a virus, which dissapeared the run menu, the icons on the desktop flash in and out. I have tried bit defender online, the computer stops before it finishes and freezes, same thing for kapersky online. I bought the kapersky antivirus, and sometimes it runs sometimes it does not. I t appeaers to have found over 25 different infections especially trojans, but it does not removes them of freezes up. When It says that the antivirus kapersky needs to restart the computer to function correctly, it never restarts it just stays on the windows xp page and stays there foreever. Help, please!

Attached Files

• Attached File  info.txt   27.18KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  log.txt   31.35KB   7 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

Hello lostpr

Welcome to BleepingComputer :thumbsup:
========================
If you are still in need of assistance please post a new Rsit log.
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users