Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why am I here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 x-expert

x-expert

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:39 AM

Hi everyone
why my name? - well (1) The one i wanted was taken so, (2) i used to be a real expert in ICT stuff, even lectured and taught the subject for colleges etc.

These days i am old and forgetful, less enthusiastic and in any case "They" keep changing things! (i can't keep up anymore)

So i need to subscribe to this really great forum for help and advice, but, if i see a question and i can remember the answer i will be happy to share any knowledge that i may have, although you may have to put up with some of my opinions too!

I won't be posting for a while cause i need my cocoa and a lie down first.

John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 15 May 2005 - 07:56 AM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer x-expert :flowers: You sound like exactly the type of member we love here. :trumpet: Have a nice nap and a lovely cocoa and I hope we will see you posting back here John. Thank you for saying hello!

Posted Image

:inlove:

Edited by Pandy, 15 May 2005 - 07:58 AM.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 jlu52

jlu52

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 15 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

Hi,

I found you while perusing a PC Mechanic forum. Your site was link referenced as
a solution to a poster's questions. I'm here to learn, and if there is any way that I may make a positive contribution to any topic, I will be happy to do so. I'm glad that I found
this place....

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:59 PM

Welcome to you both.
We always welcome members willing to share their areas of expertise and who want to help others with computer problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users