Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:27 PM
For the past 2 or 3 days I have been getting 100% cpu usage and 0 on system idle process. It takes about a minute or longer for a program just to appear in processes before being launched. AVG and MalwareBytes come up with nothing. I have found a suspicious file in msconfig called 'myuwmyapicpg.exe' running in C:\Windows\System32.
ULCDRSVr.exe, slserv.exe, avgscanx.exe (I am currently running scans) and csrss.exe are taking up between 13 and 60% of the CPU.
I am running:
Windows XP Home SP2 32 bit (I am sure I updated to SP3...)
3 gb of ram (I actually have 4)
2 Intel Pentium 4 CPU's at 3.06GHz
nVidia 8800GT gfx card
Ask if you need any more info