Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Negative won't store here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:39 AM

Hi,

I have reversed my profile picture into negative colors several times, stored it on my computer in different ways, uploaded it here and the change takes fine when I hit to accept the change to the profile picture. It also stays that way in the Edit Profile Picture area. However, as soon as I change pages here in the forum and look at the picture in my profile, it's back to what it was before I made the change. Why won't it stay the way I upload it? I've tried a different picture which used normal colors and those were fine. If I use the settings tab in my profile, I can change it there as well and it will change, but the change will only stay until I switch pages once. Weird. I stored it directly when I made the change using Paint and then when I ran into this problem, I went back and made a screen shot of the negative colors thinking I could upload that, but that didn't work either. It simply won't keep the negative colors here in the forum although it keeps them in my computer.

Zllio

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zllio

Zllio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

switched it from png to jpg and it worked
didn't seem to like png