Norton 2009, Spybot search & destroy and CCleaner.
I had some strange little things happening in the last couple of days, example: When I open a window, it opens and then minimizes immediately (not normal) and does this with all newly opened windows.
Some windows open, minimize and when you try to maximize them they wonít allow it and blink on the Taskbar about 10 times before finally allowing you to maximize them.
- Programs like Word, open up fine, but say I want to look at the desktop, minimize WordÖ but no; it pops right back up not allowing you to move it, which leaves you with closing it as the only option.
- Task Manager is doing the same thing, but worse!
- Open Task Manager, it opens in the maximized position and immediately goes to Taskbar, then continuously back and forth between Maximized window and Taskbar.
- The only way to stop it is to right click and close.
- CCleaner opens in maximized size and then bounces between small and large.
- I use WinRAR for work quite often and have the same ďbouncingĒ effects while downloading or uploading.
Iíve also run Ewido & BitDefender scans in Safe mode over night (yes, separately).
Nothing seemed to help and Iím not finding any obvious viruses or Trojans.
Any suggestions would be great.