Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with plash player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbibb306

jbibb306

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

everytime i try to play a youtube video or on addictinggames.com it wont work because of my flash player. and everytime i try to install it my computer blocks it and i cannot figure out for the life of me how to unblock it.
when i go into to add ons it says it is blocked by my computer. this has happened ever since my computer automatically updated to adobe flash player ten.

this is what it saysin the add ons menu:
Name Adobe Flash Player Installer
Publisher Adobe Systems Incorporated
Status Blocked

it does not give me the option to enable is or anythin help please someone

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:52 AM

You are mistaken. Flash doesn't update automatically. You may think that it did but it doesn't. The link below is for the Flash uninstaller. Use that and then download Flash 10 at the Adobe website.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewConten...rnalId=tn_14157

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,903 posts
  •  

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

What OS and Browser are you using?

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users