Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

inter net not correct help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 j2000

j2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 AM

Posted 14 May 2005 - 10:17 AM

i have recently been on line with tiscali.co.uk its a good broad band supplier but any pictures down loaded in web pages are very blocky or very strange looking does any one know if this is down to my pc or there web pages,it happens where ever i look
any help would be great email me direct at work

thanks in advance jay

Mod Edit - Email address removed to protect against spambots

Edited by Leurgy, 14 May 2005 - 12:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:13 PM

Hi j2000. If all of the webpages you see have poor quality then check your resolution settings and see if they are set to a low setting.

Right-click the desktop in an empty area and choose Properties. In the Properties dialog click the Settings tab. There should be a section labeld Colors with a dropdown box in it. Click the arrow on the right-hand side of the dropdown and choose the highest resolution available for your setup.

Click the Apply button and then the Ok button and check your webpges again.

Cheers.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users