Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can you set up Compatibility for a program through the registry?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tjw61

tjw61

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

I have 100+ computers I need to set it to run s program in 256 color and 480x640 screen. Is there a way to do this through a registry entry?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Luser

Luser

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

What program?
Dont want to have problems with your computer?
Solution : install a good free anti virus, anti spyware & and stay away from misleading applications. Update your OS and vital programs as often as you can, to shut down those open security holes.
Stay away from shareware and trailware applications, avoid installing browser addins and toolbars. Read up on things before trying new applications.

Learn more about : Viruses, malmware & trojans | Need a bootdisk? | Want to know what that EventID mean? | Cybercrimes what is that?

#3 tjw61

tjw61
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:58 AM

It's ancient, it's Broderbund's Playroom. It is from 1995. I work in a school system and they have it in the kids' computer labs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users