Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

really confused need help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kakorot

kakorot

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

Okay well i guess i shouldnt have gotten buisness edition anyway i orderd my computer it hasnt come yet how can i switch to ultimate or whatever suposedly im getting buisness i bought it off of ibuypower not sure it they put the vista on it first or it comes on a disc.. how can i get a different one im just confused please help

main question is suposely its buisness im getting i want home or ultimate how can i switch it thanks also i looked at the ones on newegg and theres alot of em for the samething kinda hard to explain but i dont have a damn clue or what to do please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bv202

Bv202

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:25 AM

Hi,

If you bought a business edition, the only way to change is by buying a new Vista or upgrading it. There are "upgrades" available, which may save you money. Do look to which editions you can upgrade, go to start -> control panel -> windows anytime upgrade.

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

Was that the only OS offered from ibuypower? Have you called them?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users