Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32 Trojan keeps coming back

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mbren

mbren

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

I have a trojan virus that won't go away. It keeps getting discovered by Superantispyware, AVG, and now Avast. The programs say it was removed but there are always multiple files that were not able to be scanned because they are "password protected". Everytime I run a scan the virus is there again.

I had virtumonde a year ago and you guys were so helpful. Hoping you can help again because I'm not sure what to do now! Thanks in advance.

Michelle

editing...now noticing upon start up that "My Documents" window opens on its own, then computer clocks for awhile before regular applications start up

Edited by mbren, 13 December 2008 - 04:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users