Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I trace the hacker?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PCridiculosity

PCridiculosity

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:38 AM

I've been playing the most fun and spectacular game with my hacker. Who made it evident my Word files had been accessed. Laughed so hard I fell to the floor then drove my HP desktop to San Antonio to get a $1500 hash image (couldn't find anyone in Houston). The forensic tech said there was no evidence of intrusion so I took my trusty pc to Circuit City where various changes were made to fix all the viruses, registry errors, etc. although they didn't say exactly what that was. Few weeks ago I e-mailed a lawyer about it and have no record of the e-mail being sent. Wrote another lawyer and got back an automated response (can't be sure where it came from because there wasn't much info in the header). I just want to give my hacker all the credit they deserve for this uproarious stunt.

How do I find out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users