Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AAAHHHHH! OMG I hate this virus!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vennom123

Vennom123

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

:thumbsup: OK Im new here so Hi.... I however already Have inquiries... I downloaded a Program... on the 25th of December... Its called SD Jukebox... its so i can play music on my camera. Genius was I.. I downloaded it and forgot to scan it with my Norton AV ( whitch btw cant fix problem)... Long Anoying story short I have a Backdoor Tidserv!Inf and a W32Silly.DC controling my conputer. Its like the bloody hacker is moching me... Im on a friends right now... Every time I scan with Norton or just search for them they crash My conputer! Someone must know how to kill em.... Ive gotten them cornered before and ready for the " Firing Squad"but again with the Crashing.... Is there a Zip I can upload to my conputer to wipe it out?

Thanks for any replys.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 12 December 2008 - 06:02 PM.
Move from AV forum to Am I Infected. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 PM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

Try downloading mbam to a thumb drive and see if we can at least get online to use other tools
If it won't run, you might have to name mbam.exe to somethingelse.exe
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Vennom123

Vennom123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

Thank you for the advise.... ill keep ya posted as to how it turns out!

#4 Vennom123

Vennom123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

Ya It didnt work.... compucrash!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was going nicely for a minute. but when it found the virus my conputer crashed again..... I really want to kill this thing....

#5 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 PM

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

How about Safemode? Reboot the computer and start tapping the F8 key and select Safemode or, if it's offered, Last Known Good Configuration
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#6 Vennom123

Vennom123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

I tryed it.... Its no use..... Im ready to just get a new hard drive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users