Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IEMonster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fox63

Fox63

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:39 AM

Hello everybody. I'm having trouble with my pc. According to Antivirus 360 which downloaded while trying to re-download avg free I have 25 threats including IEMonster! I've conducted a search of my system but cannot find it anywhere. Is this just another scam or should I be genuinly worried.

{Mod EDit:Moved from XP to AII~~boopme}

Edited by boopme, 12 December 2008 - 02:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

Hi Fox63, and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Please read the instructions that Grinler has posted here.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Fox63

Fox63
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

Many thanks. I did edit my post when I found Grinlers info but for some reason that was removed. On a positive note the malware removal tools worked just fine on the second attempt. My pc sems to be ok now. For my first time on here the experience was fantastic.

Fox63

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users