Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can not type in a blank document ! WHY?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kolariks

kolariks

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:14 AM

Hello,
My agency has a web site that I go to, log onto, and chose a file from that site. Once I pull up the blank file, I need to type in all the information on that file. I can not type anything! I tried to save it to my computer and it did not work either. Do I need to change format and if so how do i do that ? If it is not formatting, than what can it be and what do I do? I have a lap top, XP, and windows. I also heard if you have adobe, you can not type on documents.... if this is true, I have adobe.... so what would i do in this case? Please help....this document was to be turned in a week ago....
thank you in advance... Raq.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:36 AM

It sounds like you do not have the proper software installed on your computer to edit this document.

You do not mention what format this document is in, but if it is a .pdf file, then Adobe Reader will let you read it, but not edit it.

My suggestion would be to contact the powers that be in your organization for specific instructions or for info on what software is needed.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users