Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer goes haywire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 v123naqrroc

v123naqrroc

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:24 AM

I have a Epsom CX9300f Printer/fax/copier. It has given problems with not printing web pages, It would print a few pages then print a row of garbage on each page, After contacting Epsom help they replied to copy and paste the material to document or a PDF file. This has worked reasonably well until today when I wanted to print some 19 pages which I had dropped on to office word 2003. Then at page 4 it printed about a 1/4 on one page and the other 3/4 on another page, page 5 to 6 was ok before doing the same on pages 7-8 then at page 11 all it did was spit out all the remaining paper as blanks. It took 4 more goes to get all the rest of the document printed after another couple of 2 pages for one page, a jammed paper, and a total of about 26 sheets of paper including using the rear of some of stuffed pages.
I have sent another help cry to Epsom pointing out that I've had Cannon, Brother, Lexmark, H & P printers before and NEVER have I had this sort of problems before. No reply yet, All I can say I'd NEVER ever buy another Epsom.

I have a Compaq SR 5045A 3GB ram AMD Athlon 64 processor with 3800 X 2.4Ghz 32 bit Visa Home premium O/S.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:08 AM

Hi v123naqrroc.
If the problem is isolated to webpages only then the browser is involved, either directly or indirectly.
Which browser and .ver of same are you using?

#3 v123naqrroc

v123naqrroc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:03 PM

I've got Mozilla Firefox 3.04.

#4 v123naqrroc

v123naqrroc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

I have just Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla and got the same results. So I don't think the Browser has anything to do with the problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users