Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Cache. type of problem

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marklester


  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:16 AM

My problem is now somewhat fixed somehow by itself :thumbsup: !
I kept having pop-upsd after pop-ups! It was really annoying me :P !!
I shut off my Pc,and when I got it back on,no pop-ups none so ever! :trumpet:
Well,everything was right but CBFix just didn't do its justice the first time as my topic suggested for those Rootkits and Add-Var,... :)
The FireFox was reading French no matter what,as was my Beta IE8V2 :) !
I re-did a Superanti-spyware/Superanti-virus scan and 29 were present yet again somehow :cool: !
I re-booted my Pc after SAS/SAV killed them,and I ran Combofix once again.The Cache.Dsk/tsk was gone,and nothing but not having the tool was gone :flowers: !
I changed the IE back to English,with the French option left on it,and un-installed firefox,and re-installed it in english,and imported what IE8V2 had :inlove: .

I hope my trouble is over for now! :)

Edited by marklester, 12 December 2008 - 12:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users