Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 redd2

redd2

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:18 PM

I just wanted to say that this site is da bomb. I've had a few problems and the moderators have just been awesome with their knowledge of these "bleeping" machines. If it wasn't for these people I would have tossed this contraption out the window many moons ago.

Again, thank you to all that have taken the time to help us "know nothing much" people out. I do learn something new every time I ask for help and also when I'm just surfing here.

Yall are cool.

redd2
Redd2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:18 AM

I'd just like to add its not just the Mods here who help out. The great group of members here are the real strength of this forum and they deserve a big thanks too.

:thumbsup: :flowers:

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:30 AM

I think anyone who at least offers a suggestion to a problem should get a thanks, as well as a 'pat-on-the-back.'

Good Job to all! :thumbsup: :flowers:

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:57 AM

{{Redd2}} Remember me? lol I am glad you have found the help you have needed here at BC. We all do our best to help out in whatever way we can. Thank you for your Thank You post. LOL :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:16 AM

:thumbsup: redd2

First of all, I'd like to say how nice it is, that you have taken the time to post your apprieciation. Everyone here works so hard. And thank you's are always nice to hear.

I noticed that you are having a bit of trouble with your sig. This is how you do it.
I have used the font, size, and color choices you were attempting to use.

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Redd2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

If you follow the above code. Your name will show like this.

Redd2

You may also want to visit this link. :flowers:

------> BBCode Help, Choosing font, size,& color etc.

Edited by scarlett, 13 May 2005 - 07:18 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users