Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Raner

Raner

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

Hey Boys and Girls:
Joined BleepingComputer.com forum because I have a computer that is sick.Was surfing the net and kept seeing BleepingComputer.com on a lot of the sites that had some of the symptoms my computer is suffering from. Found some related information from the other boys and girls that posted there problems and got some good help here on this forum.So I figured it be a good place to hang out from time to time.Have three computers on a network connected to a linsky's router,the computer that got blasted is my slave or Ginny pig,just use it for downloads and surfing the net regular computer stuff.My main computer is a gaming rig,So mainly just game on it.And the third computer is belongs to the wife.she used to get mad when we only had one computer because I was always on it playing enemy territory. hah! hah! hah! I'll try some of the information I got from other posts and see if I can get this sick puppy back to normal and if I can't you all will be seeing my HiJackThis log in the near future.Hope to here from you all!!!------- later Raner

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

Welcome to BC
In the meantime, please disconnect the router from the internet and reset it. Afterwards give it a strong password
Glad to have you here
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

Hi there Raner welcome to BC it's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#4 Raner

Raner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

hey
garmanma and weatherman
thanks for the greeting and will do on the password. :thumbsup:

#5 Raner

Raner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

hey all
Didn't know where to post this don't know my way around the site yet,but just wanted to thank you all for the great job you doing in solving computer problems and there is a lot of info in you forum if one just takes a bit of time to hunt it down.I lucked out and found a post that was close to the same problems I had,so I just copied the steps on the post and presto my computer went back to as good as new,well to be honest it seems to be a bit faster. Here is site that had all the info I needed:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t168726.html
and thanks again and keep up the good work =======Raner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users