Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bioshock 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 reece

reece

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

what do you expect,wish or know about bioshock2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:58 PM

I'm excited! I though Bioshock was a great game. I'm also excited about the multiplayer. They are saying it's going to be very "unique", and it sounds pretty fun.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 dekusvamp

dekusvamp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:15 AM

Bioshock was the best game i have ever played, i especially liked the different endings.
But if i have to be honest, i think that the game will stop selling at 3 or 4, because they can't really make new stories about the same thing.

#4 reece

reece
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

i liked the last game but dekusvamp is right the next ones probabley wont be good they said there bringing one out every year so by the time the film in 2010 comes out they would have probably run out of ideas

Edited by reece, 15 December 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#5 huMAC

huMAC

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

I want to play it but my computer graphics card sucks. T_T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users