Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

major memory usage and slow computer,

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 beedles

beedles

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:54 AM

hI THERE

I noticed that there was a process using 495000k called xvyu5i4c.exe that I believe should not be there . I am using NOD32 antivirus and Lavasoft ad aware and these are not picking it up. Can someone please help me get rid of this???? also last week I had a security alert that i believed to be fake as it was telling me that I was infected and it wanted me to download something but it kept popping up no matter what. Im unsure whether the two problems are related but it seems like when the initial one went away the second one started instantly. also I ran combofix like a dumb### and was wondering if it actually deleted anything?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 beedles

beedles
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:55 AM

im also sorry about the previous message that I left up here, I hope this is in the right place this time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users