Hello Joe Blow
SASKUTIL.sys is, as you said, part of SuperAntiSpyware.
The driver name "OAdriver.sys" is used by legit programs. The entry is most likely legit.
If you want to make sure.. boot into Safe Mode, and copy (not move!) "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oadriver.sys" to your desktop.
Reboot into normal mode. Send that file to Jotti
to be scanned. Post back with the results.How to Boot into Safe Mode
- Shutdown your computer.
- Press the power on button.
- Wait for your computer to beep.
- After hearing the beep, hit the F8 key repeatedly until you see a selection screen.
- Use your arrow keys to navigate the highlight to Safe Mode.
- Hit Enter.
- You will now be asked to choose your operating system. Again, use the arrow keys to select Microsoft Windows XP, if the highlight was not already on it.
- Hit Enter.
Your computer will proceed to booting into Safe Mode. During the boot process, you may see random code go past your screen. Simply wait for it to pass. Your computer should boot like usually, except with Safe Mode written in the corners of your screen. Your screen may also appear to be a different size because the video drivers are not loaded properly in Safe Mode.
After the boot, you will be asked whether you wish to use system restore, or to continue to Safe Mode. Select OK
to choose Safe mode.