Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shaking screen, several shadows looks blurred, on the desktop and any page.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deen Lla

Deen Lla

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

I have a problem with, a Shaking screen, several off set shadows, looks blurred like a speed effect, on the desktop icons and writing on any page I visit on the web and including anything I write in word for windows or note pad.

It doesn't happen all the time, but mostly leaves slight traces where it has been, then it comes back with a vengeance, It seems to come back more when using any program that keeps the pc busy, like maybe it is overloaded.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

What happens if you use the monitor with another computer? The reason I ask is to try and find out if the problem is with the computer or the monitor.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Deen Lla

Deen Lla
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hi Budapest thank you for your reply, I haven't tried it on another PC, but I think you are right that it is the monitor, as there has been a futher development last night when the screen kept going blank i.e totaly black sometimes just a flicker other times a few seconds, then when it came back I was exactly where I was, so if it was the pc It would have had to restart.

So thank you very much for your help.

Best regards Deen Lla

(Deen = need Lla = all ) stands for need all the help I can get. you were the first to do that Thanks. :thumbsup:

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

You might want to see if you can degauss the monitor. You should check the manual for how to do this.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users