Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

one problem? multiple problems? Idk.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pawshii

Pawshii

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

Hey.
My names Kari and I'm having computer problems.
I don't know whats wrong with it.... The computer was working "okay" 3 months ago, and I stopped using it cause I got my own computer. Anyway I got back on one week ago and signed on to my name. All of my files were gone, and everything related to my name had pretty much vanished. if you tried opening any of the programs it was like it had never been run before. I tried programs that recovered files and they failed, so I figure my stuff is gone. Anyway... We ran a virus scan with avast... and it really didn't get anything... So I talked with my dad and he told me that he thinks he has a virus because sometimes when he opens Microsoft Outlook Express, it sends something. Also the internet is incredibly slow now. downloading is slow. Although, I'm not sure if that because we switched to wireless or if there's something wrong with our router....

when I try to open Ad-aware on my dad's name

Posted Image

When i try to remove files using spybot S&D
Posted Image
It always gets these and it never turns into big green checks like it should. You can run it again and you'll get the same entries..

I tired to go into safe mode to scan the computer and my monitor told me that my input was not supported? I don't know.

I also just downloaded and ran Malwarebyte's
it found two trojan.agent s and a RogueAscentivePreformance Whatever that is :|.
Restarted: things still don't work right.

Also I'm on Windows Xp Home edition.

Edited by Pawshii, 07 December 2008 - 10:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users