Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems logging in to my myspace account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 applebottum

applebottum

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:29 AM

Please help i have not been able to login to myspace account.I thought it was just my computer but i can't log in from anywhere.The home page acts like it is gonna go there but then redirects me to sign in again.My profile is still there and i can log in everywhere else.Please someone help me out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:55 PM

i can't log in from anywhere.

My profile is still there and i can log in everywhere else.

That contradicts itself. It is possible that your account has gotten hacked. Whenever it redirects you to log in again, it is because you entered an invalid email or password. Try resetting your password.

Edited by xblindx, 07 December 2008 - 01:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users