We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. We are volunteer staff at Bleeping Computer and get overwhelmed at times with the large number of users seeking help. We are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate your letting us know. If not, please perform the following steps so we can have a look at the current condition of your computer. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem along with any steps you may have performed so far.
When you have completed the steps below, a staff member will review the log and provide instructions for you to get your computer clean and free of malware.
Thanks and we apologize for the delay.
We need to see current information on what is happening in your computer. Please perform the following scan:
- Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- After downloading the tool:
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. Please note: If the scan fails to run, you may have to disable any script protection running.
- A small box, which gives an explanation about the tool, will open. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results, click No to the Optional_Scan.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window and delete the program from your desktop.
- Enable your antivirus and anti-spyware protection.
- Reconnect to the Internet.