Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijacked browser/computer...help please...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thrillin

thrillin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'm a new user here but I have my experience in computer troubleshooting, but I know there are wiser than me or more experienced....i believe I came to the right place.
basically my pc has been hijacked or i believe so....some sites I'm not able to log onto or it takes forever to connect to them.
I've ran HijackThis, ComboFix and Smitfraudfix (in the past they've never let me down till now), I also run Spybot Search and Destroy "tea timer" in the background for irregular activity.
I have log files but not sure if I should post it up, so I'll await further instructions/ advice etc.....thanks to all in advance for assistance.
If I need to provide any other info please let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users