Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Man on the block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unclemarine

unclemarine

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:19 PM

Yesterday I had a computer problem so I thought I would look for an answer from you guys.
I guess the first thing I should do is introduce myself. I live in Germantown, WI. am retired from the Milw. Co. Transit System, going on 20 yrs. My birthday is July 5th and just had the 83rd one, Perla, my wife and I have been married for 60 yrs this Aug.
What I know about computers you could put on the head of a pin and still have room for the Star Spangled Banner and God Bless America. That does't mean that I cannot get my programs to do what I like, but all the tech mumbo jumbo is over my head.
UncleMarine

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Hello there unclemarine welcome to BC it's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users