Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help with this, not sure what to call it.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treasure_hunter

treasure_hunter

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

Hello, I need help with a problem....This started appearing when I use Google toolbar or google name to search. I have removed and reinstalled Google toolbar twice, ran Adaware, Malwarebytes, and visus scans. Nothing seems to fix problem. I have no problem on my 3 pc's at home, all using Google Toolbar.

I think the problem started when I downloaded Winrar. After downloading winrar on a laptop, I had the "Intervalhehehe" start popping up. I was able to get rid of that, but can't get rid of this problem System restore will not fix it either.

Anytime I put anything into a Google search bar the webpage below is what I get. If I delete and reinstall Google Toolbar, it will be fine for awhile then return. I never download a language pack....Here is the contents of the Webpage I get when I do Google search on any subject....

无法找到该页
您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

请尝试以下操作:

确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。
HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括揌TTP敽蛽404數谋晏狻
打开揑IS 帮助敚ǹ稍 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为撏旧柚脭、摮9婀芾砣挝駭和摴赜谧远ㄒ宕砦笙的主题。

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:22 AM

I'll need 3 logs

1. the most recent MBAM scan

2. an online Kasp scan

Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.

http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d...kavwebscan.html

Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.

Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
Archives

Click on My Computer under Scan.
Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
Please post this log in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.

If you need a tutorial, see here

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/B...ng/KAS/KAS9.gif

Download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri) to your Desktop.
http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix.exe

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press Enter
This program will scan large amounts of files on your computer for known patterns so please be patient while it works. When it is done, the results of the scan will be displayed and it will create a log named rapport.txt in the root of your drive, eg: Local Disk C: or partition where your operating system is installed. Please post that log along with all others requested in your next reply.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT run any other options until you are asked to do so!

**If the tool fails to launch from the Desktop, please move SmitfraudFix.exe directly to the root of the system drive (usually C:), and launch from there.
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users