Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Time is running out for the BleepingComputer HP Magic Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Hurry up and enter the contest as at 8 PM Eastern, the BleepingComputer HP Magic Giveaway will come to an end.

When the contest is over, I will select a random winner from the entries and announce it on the site. I wish all our entrants luck and look forward to seeing how the winner will be sharing the prizes.

It is important to remember, though, that 47 other sites are continuing to run their contests, so those who do not win our contest still have a lot of opportunities to win another one. With this in mind, I have updated the first post of the HP Magic Giveaway information topic with a list of the sites and their contests dates.

Below I have linked to the HP Magic Giveaway contests that start today.

Good luck!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users