Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

POP-ups won't quit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orlando101

orlando101

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:13 AM

Someone please help!!! I'm being hit by pop ups constantly. BTW I have use spybot, adaware, and nothing has worked,

I get pop up from adremoval and http://rotator.adjuggler.com/servlet/ajrot...l?zone=enternet

This is my hijack this log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:03:43 AM, on 5/11/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cusrvc.exe
c:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
c:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\lsolis\Desktop\s-t-i-n-g-e-r.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\lsolis\Desktop\New Folder\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.cnn.com/
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checkrun] C:\windows\system32\eliteswb32.exe
O23 - Service: Client Update Service for Novell (cusrvc) - Novell, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cusrvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - c:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - c:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - c:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe

Edited by orlando101, 11 May 2005 - 11:16 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 orlando101

orlando101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:33 PM

=(

#3 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:49 AM

Hello orlando101 and welcome to the BC forums. This log appears to be incomplete. We need a complete HijackThis (HJT) log file to be able to analyze what is happening on your computer.

Start HijackThis and click the Do a system scan and save a log button to perform a scan and create a log file. When the scan is complete, Notepad will open up with the log file in it. While in Notepad, press Ctrl-A to select all text and then Ctrl-C to copy the text to the clipboard.

POST the log in this thread using the Add Reply button. Click in the data-entry window and press Ctrl-V to paste the log into the window. Add any other comments which you believe might be helpful in our analysis. and click the Add Reply button.

I will review your log when it comes in.

DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL I CHECK THE LOG, AS SOME OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users