Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware Or Spyware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ayub

ayub

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hi

Two days before when i was checking my emails , i opened one file. After that my computer ICON name was changed to Ahsans computer, My documents and My network places were changed to Ahsans documents and Ahsand Places and one of my software also got corrupted. My internet properties opening page also changed to This ambk.co etc., like this but whenever i change Ahsans computer to My computer etc., It again changes the name to ahsans computer. I installed windows two to three times again the same thing comes. Iam not able to install MS office programs , When it requests me for the serial number, When i type the serial display goes off.

Now what to do? Is there any SPY WARE , Where can i find this malicious item in my computer.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks
Ayub :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

Hi Ayub

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

You are unlikely to get a reply to your question here as this is the place to introduce yourself. I would suggest you post your problems here -
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
and I am sure someone will help you out.

Good luck.

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users