Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tamekian

tamekian

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:44 AM

Hello All,
Just want to say hello to everyone and say a few things about myself. I am a 25 year old female from Illinois and work as a computer tech for a college. There are a lot of things i know, still mounds of things i don't know. Hope someone can help me with this problem I am having.
thanks,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:20 PM

:thumbsup: to BC tamekian,

Hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you with any of your computer problems and needs.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click on of my links below to find out (WWW icon or where should i post my question).

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:40 PM

Welcome to BC!
As you probably know, the activity of computing becomes more and more complex each year, so much so that no one can reasonably expect to be an expert in all areas. Here at BC, members are more than willing to share their areas of expertise and to help one another.
Hopefully you can both contribute by helping others and find answers to your problems here on the forums.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 paras

paras

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

hello
people here are very nice ... just have patience
:thumbsup:

Paras
Posted Image