Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Eric F

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric F

Eric F

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:59 PM

Y'all asked for an introduction, so here it is. I am an independent technology consultant working in Marietta, GA (near Atlanta). I do a lot of database development and data migration work, along with some web development and some basic tech support. As a result, I'm always researching something for somebody, which is why I'm here. Of course, this also means I can answer lots of questions, especially if they're not too complicated :thumbsup: I work primarily on the Microsoft platform (Access, SQL Server, ASP.Net and Classic ASP) but I've also done some MySQL deployments and I'm learning some of the new web platforms (like Django) as well. I'll be lurking around, and I'll try to help out when I can.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nippering

nippering

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:12 AM

Django is really cool, you'll be having a great time with it :thumbsup:
PM me if you need any help with it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users