Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm introducing myself

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mimelewis

mimelewis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing this right. I've never posted before, even though I've been here before. But that the HP magic giveaway was too much to ape nora nore ...to ignore . Space space anyway. Hi everyone exclamation! (sorry speech to text got garbled there) :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

Hello, welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Posted Image

#3 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:04 AM

Hello, welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Posted Image

#4 stampgram

stampgram

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:21 AM

I am new here too...followed a link to the contest also. I am lost on the forum, couldn't figure out how to post so am replying to your post. Even though I am new, this looks like an interesting site, so I expect to be reading it quite a bit...especially if I win as I will need lots of computer advice. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users