Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I add custom fields on each post on Blogger?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowdance

Shadowdance

• Members
  • 314 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 PM

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:48 AM

'd like to have a module on my template which would have fields like "Listening now, Mood" etc just like on myspace blogs.

I ve searched the net but alas, no clue.

Thank you :thumbsup:

WIN 7 ULTIMATE EN, AMD Dual-Core A4-6320, 3.8GHz (Turbo 4GHz), MB: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. A55BM-E Rev X.0x, DDR3 SIN 1333 4GB, AMD Radeon HD 8370D, Realtek High Definition Audio,

Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 500GB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:35 AM

Blogger is not very customizable. I've customized my template from head to toe (if you want, you may look at my blog), but I haven't seen such option there. Do you use one of preset Blogger templates or template from other source?

#3 Shadowdance

Shadowdance
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 314 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Blogger is not very customizable. I've customized my template from head to toe (if you want, you may look at my blog), but I haven't seen such option there. Do you use one of preset Blogger templates or template from other source?

Hello there happy new year :flowers:

I use a Minima 3 Column Fixed Template now, you may look my blog here (its in Greek so lol excuse me bout the Greek chaos) but wth you will see the layout

I know that blogger isnt customizable, but wordpress makes me dizzy - I tried it once and hated it lol (sorry WP users)

Basically, I 'd like to make it seem like the myspace blogs (in the footer there is some "Mood" or "Listening to" fields) but I work on Windows Live Writer too, and I am afraid it wont happen.

Plus, I don't think that WLW is supporting the "AfterPost Template", which is bothering me very much.

Do you believe judging by your experience (excellent work in your blog btw :trumpet: ) that something like that could actually achieved?

Thank you :thumbsup:

WIN 7 ULTIMATE EN, AMD Dual-Core A4-6320, 3.8GHz (Turbo 4GHz), MB: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. A55BM-E Rev X.0x, DDR3 SIN 1333 4GB, AMD Radeon HD 8370D, Realtek High Definition Audio,

Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 500GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users